? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009


i am upset because i can't see my niece anymore and it's killing me inside. She means the world to me, i don't want to see her cry. i was there when she was born, and i wanna see her grown. another person i really love is all my brothers and my twin brother. i love him because he is always there and i know he cares, i can tell him everything and he is like my best friend and i know our friendship will never end.

5 comments:

Tommyz Modern life said...

nice blog i know how you fell because both of my sisters mean the world to me so i know how its feels so nice blog keep up the good work

g3n3sis said...

i feel bad

ds188 said...

i love my neice and this post is dedicated to her . comment please

lahana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lahana said...

She's a cutey! If it's not too personal, why can't you see her more often?