? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

a decision

the most difficult decision i've made in my life was when i was 3. i had to decide if i wanted to live with my dad or mom. i was so young that i couldn't exactly make the decision so the decision was made for me by them going to court and you know the rest.
i will like to hear what was your hardest decision so comment below or you can email me at dsim188@gmail.com . please and thank you

2 comments:

Ramon said...

hot this cool and i was touched and i think you brought out what you needed to say

atorres said...

i had to make a hard decision also because i had to pick to go with my mom or my dad also and the court also picked for me i qot to stay with my mom and that's was a qewd thiinqq bhut i know wt happen to u i felt ur pIN ALSO I WASS 3 ALSO LOLSS IM SO SERIOUS