? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The break in - boyfriend's story

1. Which answer did you pick first? why?
I picked answer C which was to ask the person first and the reaction would say it all , i picked this answer because the other answers didn't make sense and were dumb. If i thought someone was cheating on me i would just ask them honestly because if i did the only things they would be a waste of time and ruin what me and the person had.

2. I can think of a lot of things people do on line that they wouldn't do in person like;
say "i love you"
break up with a person
sometimes people talk to someone online and when it comes to talking in person they are shy
ask a person out
curse someone out
say bad things about another person
act tough

3. Their is no such thing as privacy online to my opinion because its on the world wide internet anyone can see it and if its not seeable hackers can hack into your page. I would care if my friends know my password because they could put something dumb up there that can hurt someone or even write something wrong about me and other things that would make me regret i gave them the password but on the other hand, it really wouldn't matter because i don't have nothing to hide. I do not have facebook, so i cannot answer this question but when i used to have it yeah i didn't care if people look at my pages like i said before nothing to hide. If you don't want it to be seen then don't put it on the internet.

1 comments:

jelly said...

i agree with you because it better to talk to the person instead of giong on someone else computer to find out lies