? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 29, 2010

its complicated


i love you, you love me
but its not meant to be.
you say it would be fine
but you're still not mine.
i want you so bad,
to see you with her makes me so mad.
i wonder if you really care
and if your feelings are really there.
you play with my heart as if its a game,
is it on purpose because your making me insane.
you'll always be in my heart,
even though we will always be apart.
stop saying everything is fine,
cause its not you're not mine.
and you will never be
then why did you say that you loved me?
you make me laugh ,
you make me cry.
you are there when i feel like i want to die.
you act as if it doesn't matter to you,
was all the things you say really true?
im going to continue to smile like im okay
force myself to hold back the tears,
and just walk away.
sometimes i cry ,
most of the time you're the reasons why.

3 comments:

Luna Marie ❤️ said...

I love this one i used to be attached to this poem all of last year like i could relate to it. I remember everything last year as if it was just yesterday. Now i never want to hear his name again... Thnx to you dezzy..

Luna Marie ❤️ said...

love ya lml

Anonymous said...

i love this poem on how it is complicated it shows feelig and it is very explaining to the life some people live