? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

myy favorite teacher is always going to be ms.cesyy because i had her for 3 years , she changed my life , and always had my back . whenever i got in trouble she stood up for me , but not only that when she taught us she made it fun to learn . And she was a unique teacher , because she not only teach us about school stuff , she showed us the world and helped us survive it , not only me but my classmates as well , we had a special bond with ms.cesyy and no one can have that bond like we did. <<>ANOTHER FAV TEACHER MOST DEFF IS MR.LAHANA

he's like super cool , and he puts up with our shinanigans. and he watched me grow up . when i leave this school i'm never gonna forget him and i know this because he's mr.lahana lols .

2 comments:

Tina said...

these sounds sad, i almost cry because i had a teacher i loved since first grade to fourth. she had my back to thats why i loved your story.



LOVE: SHANIKA

lahana said...

I'll miss your shenanigans :)