? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

MY PETS

this is my new puppy a.k.a my baby

my daddy bought it for me and i love him.
we went to a puppy city in brooklyn and it was to buy my older sis a dog , but instead we left with 3 puppies they all are teacups which is a good thing so they can stay cute and tiny. in my house we have a lot of pets but it's good cause we have a lot of space .
we have
2 cats , names are psycho and mystery
3 puppies , names are abby, cinnamon , and simba a.k.a zim --->
3 turtles , names ming ming, tuck , and liny
and about 12 fishes named fishy . lOls


1 comments:

lahana said...

Um, it sounds like you have a zoo in your apartment! Maybe you'll be a veterinarian when you grow up?