? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

((suicide diary))


now i lay me down to sleep,

i pray the lord my soul to keep,
and if i should kill myself before i wake,
i pray the lord my soul to take.

i'm tired of tryinq ,
sick of cryinq ,
yeah i'm smilinq,
buh inside i'm dyinq..
soon this will all come to an end.
you probably will never see me again.
it will happen fast ,
you will just see the past.
bully me ,
tease me ,
threat me ,
mad cause you will never be me.?
now you will never see me .
i will end it now
this is my final bow
i say my goodbyes , cause i can't live with all these lies.
5
4
3
2
1
goodbye

1 comments:

cgil2188@gmail.com said...

OMG ! i love this post !
Never thought yuh had a mind lyke that lol :D '


& ' stop being mad at me pls :[
ILY:]