? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 thingss that happened this year

1. i almost died because i almost tripped down the stairs.

2. i fell down the stairs.
3. when me and my oldest bigger brother was boxing he upper cut me and after he did that i beat him up.
4. i spent time with my niece and she's almost walking.
5. me and my brothers were fighting in court and we almost got arrested.
6. i've been through ALOT .
7. every day last semester i had detention.
8. i've been through UPS && DOWNS .
9. lOst people and new people came into my life.
10. i discovered a new soda Pep-dew ((pepsi and mountain dew)) fiRst inventedd byy thee best 2009.

0 comments: