? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

an idea


I've been thinking about this idea mr.mcdowel told us about. It is an idea that you should think about, what if in the school we had presidents for each grade that gets to decide trips and like the leader of the classes. How many of you are tired of being constantly yelled at and told things by the deen, wouldn't it be better to be told first by one of your own classmates in a gently calm way? comment an answer if yes and no and why. please and thank you

6 comments:

Funiie Chikk said...

i am tired of the dean yelling at me it gets annoying
That is an excellent idea maybe we can talk to a teacher about it and ask then see is thy can support us with the idea

naomi said...

well i am kinda tired of the deen yelling at me so i would like one of my class mates to say it nicely without the deen bad breath and i dont want to have to bring tic tacs to school every day for ms.steinberg

i love my self x3 said...

umm well dez i think that is verey true good idea

bvasquez188 said...

Good idea
=]
lolz

rcontreras2188 said...

I really like your idea. It sounds really cool to me. It would be alot better if we had presidents that can make changes. I get tired of my class getting in trouble just because they don't know how to keep there voice down. Its not that hard. All you have to do is shut your yap. I don't really have a problem with the dean. He never screams at me so I don't care

asebelen188 said...

i think thats a good idea i so tired of mr. dean yelling at us it will be better if are classmates said to us unstead of mr.dean!