? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (486 Ratings)??23413 Grabs Today. 134729 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (49 Ratings)??22101 Grabs Today. 75793 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 10, 2008

In a child that does labor's view


Dear Journal,

I am a child in the US that is in child labor. I have to work in a farm everyday and pick crops all day with no break for hours. My day is very tiring. I am not able to go to school and get an education. I have to work all day and only get paid 2 dollars an hour, adults get paid more than me.In the United States Child labor is illegal except on farms. My parents made me, there is no option. I have to do labor everyday to make money for my family even though there is a low pay.If I am able to change anything in my life it will be to be able to get an education, so that I won't have to be working outside in the blazing sun picking crops all day for hours with only a pay of 2 dollars an hour.
Love, Poor Child in Child Labor

2 comments:

MrSullivan said...

Good job! Should we demand that adults working on farms are paid more so that their children don't have to work with them or should we try to just ban child labor all together, like it has been in almost every other industry?

ecolon188 said...

I like how u wrote it. U wrote it like if it was really u. Good job